Beautiful Conservatories from Winstone Windows
Adding a conservatory is a major home improvement and Winstone Windows can help you with every aspect of the project to make the whole proccess as simple and worry free as possible.
Here are some points that need to be considered:
- The design and style of the required conservatory
- Deciding where the conservatory should be positioned
- The structure of the conservatory
- Obtaining Planning Permission (if neccessary)
- Preparing the site and doing all of the groundwork, drainage, base and brickwork
- Establishing ventilation, lighting, electrics and heating requirement
- Choosing floor and wall finishes
- Positioning gutters, downpipes and drainage
- Selecting from the different types of glass and roofing materials
- Interior finishing.
Winstone Windows offer a complete design and build service. Choose from a traditional Edwardian or Victorian style conservatory or a bespoke design to suit the individual requirements of your home.
Winstone Construction are able to prepare the site and undertake all groundworks, drainage, base and brickwork.
Furthermore, Winstone Construction use tipper-trucks so there’s no need for unsightly skips or unneccessary damage to driveways or gardens.